Personalisierung wird immer mehr zu einem wichtigen Kriterium für erfolgreiches Marketing im Internet. Dabei gibt es verschiedene Ansätze, die zu beachten sind.
The research is based on a survey of around 400 marketers in Europe and the United States.
The following sections are featured in the report:
- The ability to personalise the web experience is becoming a fundamental requirement
- How are marketers personalising the web experience?
- How companies measure ROI
- Best practices for personalisation
- Test, test, test: use of data and testing to maximise conversions
- What does the future hold?
- Over half (52%) of respondents indicate that the ability to customise content to different segments or individuals is critical to their business.
- Just over a third of companies surveyed are able to target personalised web content in the right context in real-time.
- Only 32% of respondents view their current content management systems as useful enablers of personalisation.
- Only around a third of survey respondents (33% of client-side respondents and 31% of agencies) agree that they use data effectively to maximise conversions.
- Future developments in data protection legislation are a major cause of uncertainty in the marketplace: only 37% believe ‘the use of data will expand, slowly, as demand for real-time services is balanced by legal and cultural resistance coming from the privacy debate’.
Den Report „Personalisation, Trust and ROI“ können Sie hier direkt herunterladen.