Digitale Trends für 2012
Digital Intelligence Briefing: Digital Trends for 2012
Eine weitere interessante Studie zu den digitalen Trends und den daraus erwachsenden Anforderungen an das Marketing
Adobe’s fourth Digital Intelligence Briefing, in association with Econsultancy, aims to distil a plethora of data and discussion points into some key digital trends, challenges and opportunities which businesses should be paying close attention to during 2012. The report is based on a survey of around 600 business respondents predominantly in the United States and Europe.
The following sections are featured in the report:
- Introduction – Identifying marketing priorities and trends for 2012
- Should social be the top priority?
- The new world of marketing needs techies and mathematicians
- Online and offline – a two-way path to optimisation
- Why not make conversion rate optimisation a priority?
- Growing need for real-time response
- The right mix – experimentation versus the tried-and-tested
- Mobile optimisation no longer a ‘nice to have’
- Social programmes have proliferated, but many have so far failed to produce the revenue to support them.
- A lack of technical skills within marketing departments is regarded as a ‘key challenge’ for 29% of businesses and something which is ‘on the radar’ for a further 49%.
- Mobile optimisation is the fifth most frequently cited priority for client-side respondents, after social media engagement, content optimisation, conversion rate optimisation and viral marketing.
Der Report „Digital Intelligence Briefing: Digital Trends for 2012“ kann hier heruntergeladen werden.